• Benvenuto nel forum ufficiale di Radio Artista
  • Registrati e poni qui le tue discussioni!
Benvenuto ospite! Login Registrati

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Mobs Unfortunately Maplestory 2 Mesos since
Mobs Unfortunately Maplestory 2 Mesos since Reboot doesnt possess the thing Gachapon it is a bit impossible it seemsI appear to recall seeing booster packs at the Cash Shop a few years back like legendary boosters providing out familiars that would be downright impossible to buy like Pink Bean Cygnus Papulatus Clock along with othermobs like

Crow and Starling If it is not overly difficult to execute into Reboots cash shop maybe we can find those booster packs and possibly get the chance to get the Arcane familiars Of course Im not suggesting since that goes against the concept of Reboot users pay to them through NXHowever I wouldnt be lying when I would say I would

be willing to put a few million meso for a Legendary package or two Or fiveIf Reboot should happen to get starter booster and mythical recognizable packs players may have the opportunity to obtain the new familiars from the Arcane River area for a workaround of this lack of this thing gachapon as well as giving players a

opportunity to acquire rarer familiars such as supervisors buy Maplestory 2 Mesos without having to have an insane drop rate along with a huge quantity of luckIn addition since Reboot has no free market there would not be any financial value to them they would be another thing much like how chairs are In rebootthey could be covered via meso much like

Buy affordable products here: https://www.mmogo.com/

Vai al forum:

Browsing: 1 Ospite(i)