• Benvenuto nel forum ufficiale di Radio Artista
  • Registrati e poni qui le tue discussioni!
Benvenuto ospite! Login Registrati

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Redblack cubes or Miracle Maplestory M Mesos Circulators
Redblack cubes or Miracle Maplestory M Mesos Circulators are I do apologize for seemingly rambling on about this subject it is merely familiars are an enjoyable pastime of mine and Id imagine there are some others in Reboot which are too MapleStory I dont recall what MTS stands forDalethI personally believe the auction house relieved this issue

somewhat  it didnt stop people from selling the items but it gave more people the ability to market items for in game currencyI think the best nexon could do is simply make a large clear update to the TOS  something shallow but brings the fact that actual world trades are illegal  it will not stop it may slow down it for literally no effort

or hint  I visit a lot of people doing it on the steam forums and I tell them its against the TOS and they react withwho careseverybody does it orI didnt know  which makes it clear it is a ban offence will clean at least some of it up Thats my thought it may not be effective but it wouldnt hurtThe issue is that Nexon itself does not care

about it By giving second and third chances for time hackers Maplestory M Mesos for sale from the  this was noticed by us They basically quit caring for awhile now and placing any sort of new rules in the TOS is not going correct anything Considering that the players of this game understand that Nexon does not care that they do not care either Nexon needs to be

Buy affordable products here: https://www.mmogo.com/

Vai al forum:

Browsing: 1 Ospite(i)