• Benvenuto nel forum ufficiale di Radio Artista
  • Registrati e poni qui le tue discussioni!
Benvenuto ospite! Login Registrati

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
This is exactly what the Maple M Mesos
It follows that even with a power elixir, these players may only cure less than half of the health simultaneously. How is that fair when a boss does percent hp strikes and Maple M Mesos contains potion cooldown? Either%hp attacks should be capped at 99,999 damage, or electricity elixirs should not have a recovery cap.

Furthermore, %hp attacks make shield and hp useless. Consider updating them to become dynamic based on total health a character has. Something along the lines of an attack which does 50% damage or 17,000-ish harm, whichever is more. This means that classes with lesser health still must watch out in boss fights as they could possibly be OHKO-ed when they do not possess HB (which used to be an actual difficulty involved in bossing earlier BB).

This got a lot more than I thought it would. And I know that these changes could be extremely difficult to implement. But frankly, this is exactly what the Maplestory 2 Mesos game needs at this stage. It opens up the avenue for more training reasons, eliminates penalties on celebration play and even gives incentives for this, makes bossing more dynamic (if only slightly) and in general just boosts the game.

I was wondering when are we getting compensation for those leafs that has been traded before the May 14th Maintenance. Since Artasi stated we will be receiving it on the May 20th after maintenance. I haven't received any 10th collectible coins anticipate for the 20 coins you obtain from the box after upkeep.

Vai al forum:

Browsing: 1 Ospite(i)